Rose Gold Casablanca Cubic BraceletRegular price
Finishing:  Rose Gold
Nickel-free. Safe for Sensitive Skin
Shipping emissions are carbon neutralized
Ethical factories and fair practices
GIFT WRAPPING AVAILABLE!LEARN MORE
You can add complementary gift message to personalise your gift. Up to 250 characters can be included per each gift box.
Gift Wrapping - $3.00
Your item comes ready for giving
- Each gift wrap entails one gift box in a satin dumpling bag
- Jewellery pieces come in individual suede pouches
- Gift boxes are able to house 1 - 3 items
*Please note: we do not include receipts with orders. All receipts are sent via email only.
How to add gift wrapping
- Go to your cart.
- Find Gift Wrapping option at the bottom of your cart.
- Complete all the steps to add gift wrapping.
Details & Measurements
Material: 0.5-micron 18k rose gold-plated brass, cubic zirconia stones
- Chain length: 14cm/5.5"
- Additional clips at approximately: 15cm/5.9" and 16cm/6.3"
- Pendant length: 9mm
With a pendant inspired by Moroccan tiles and a name inspired by the 1942 movie, Casablanca – this one’s made to have your heart take the leap. The Casablanca Cubic Bracelet has a retro yet delicate touch to it, allowing for a matured and sophisticated feel.
Please note: all images used are for illustrative purposes. Products are photographed to the best of our abilities.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We ship worldwide! This product is valid for return within 30-days from the date of purchase. Further terms and conditions apply.
• Clean jewellery with mild, unscented soap and water to remove sweat and grime
• Avoid acidic solutions and harsh chemicals like perfume
• Store jewellery in a cool, dry place
Find in store
As we do not currently allow reservations, we are not able to guarantee that the product you would like to purchase would be available at our store although the above information has listed it to be 'Selling Fast'. This system may take some time to update its availability when an item is sold at the stores. Thank you for your kind understanding