Rose Gold Diana U-shaped HuggiesRegular price
Finishing:  Rose Gold
Nickel-free. Safe for Sensitive Skin
Shipping emissions are carbon neutralized
Ethical factories and fair practices
GIFT WRAPPING AVAILABLE!LEARN MORE
You can add complementary gift message to personalise your gift. Up to 250 characters can be included per each gift box.
Gift Wrapping - $3.00
Your item comes ready for giving
- Each gift wrap entails one gift box in a satin dumpling bag
- Jewellery pieces come in individual suede pouches
- Gift boxes are able to house 1 - 3 items
*Please note: we do not include receipts with orders. All receipts are sent via email only.
How to add gift wrapping
- Go to your cart.
- Find Gift Wrapping option at the bottom of your cart.
- Complete all the steps to add gift wrapping.
Details & Measurements
Material: 0.5 micron 14k rose gold-plated brass, e-coating, cubic zirconia stones, pearls
- Length: 1.3cm/0.5"
- Width: 1cm/0.4"
Embellished with lustrous white pearls and brilliant cubic zirconia stones, these Diana U-shaped Huggies are the statement staples to stock your collection with! A little touch of shimmer along the quintessential u-shaped huggies – say less.
Please note: natural stones and pearls are used in our jewellery. Each piece is thus unique, with slight variations in colour and inclusions (i.e. black carbon spots).
All images used are for illustrative purposes. Products are photographed to the best of our abilities.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We ship worldwide! This product is valid for return within 30-days from the date of purchase. Further terms and conditions apply.
• Clean jewellery with mild, unscented soap and water to remove sweat and grime
• Avoid acidic solutions and harsh chemicals like perfume
• Store jewellery in a cool, dry place
Find in store
As we do not currently allow reservations, we are not able to guarantee that the product you would like to purchase would be available at our store although the above information has listed it to be 'Selling Fast'. This system may take some time to update its availability when an item is sold at the stores. Thank you for your kind understanding