We're looking for an energetic and independent individual that has strong communication skills and an interest in customer journey. You will be a part of the Operations Team, dabbling in both customer service and retail operations.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Go-getters and someone who takes initiative
- Independent, but also a team player
- Able to work with tight timelines
- Able to work on repetitive tasks
- Able to adapt and multi-task
- Able to empathise with customers while remaining professional
Scope of work:
- Assist the Customer Service team in clearing general tickets and escalating more complex scenarios to a senior CS Representative
- Assisting the Retail Operations team ensuring optimum efficiency of stock across all channels
- Demonstrates flexibility working and communicating across multiple channels such as email, phone, text, social media, and face-to-face.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and efficient CRM system
- Attending to After Sales Servicing tickets from the retail channel
- Drawing up preliminary CS reports
- Scheduling transfer (RTOs) twice weekly
- Ensuring healthy levels of various internal forms are stocked at the stores.
- Identifying opportunities that can increase our team’s efficiencies and verbalising pain points that are causing inefficiencies within the organization in a timely and constructive
- Singaporean or PR based in Singapore
- Diploma or General education Degree or Hospitality related courses
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Comfortable using social media platforms, CRM systems to engage with customers across multiple digital channels.
- Fluent command of English, written and spoken.
- Additional knowledge of another language (written or spoken) other than English an advantage.
- Experience in e-commerce/retail is an advantage.
- Experience in a customer service role is an advantage
Training may include several sessions of working at our retail store(s) to gain first-hand face-to-face customer service experience as part of the job.
As we are a small team, during peak seasons, everyone is expected to chip in on order fulfilment, retail, jewellery assemble, special events or the like especially during sale seasons.
Office Location: 1093 Lower Delta Road #05-08 Singapore 169204
Interested? Please email us a CV/resume with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolios are compulsory. We will not respond to applicants without their portfolio. We will also only be responding to candidates that we will be keen to proceed with an interview.