We're looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our growing team.
A customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They’re the front line of support for our customers and they help ensure that they are satisfied with products, service and features.
We put high priority in giving our customers an enjoyable shopping experience and if you take pride in your work and ethics, see merit in being helpful and possess a positive attitude, we would love for you to apply.
About the brand and team:
We are a 12-year-old jewellery brand based in Singapore currently experiencing high growth and stepping out of our online shell. We also have 3 retail stores located at Wisma Atria, 313@somerset and Vivocity.
- We're a sincere and close-knit team that is positive and supportive.
- We believe in finding the right fit and scope for each person who decides to join us.
- We don't believe in office politics but in open communication and a team that is invested in each other's growth in the company.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Genuine in listening to and helping our customers with their requests and going the extra mile for them.
- Go-getters and someone who takes initiative
- Happy to work with a small team and a good team player
- Has a high level of professionalism, work ethics and honesty. Most importantly, takes pride in his or her job.
- Able to step up and take charge to solve problems during uncertain or unexpected situations
- Meticulous in your work and have the ability to organize large amounts of information.
Scope of work:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Assist customers with general enquiries about products, our services offered or about the brand as well as placement of orders, refunds, cancellations or exchanges if any in a prompt and timely way.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist customers over multi-channel communication platforms such as email, phone, text, social media (FB and IG) and face-to-face.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers ensuring they leave the conversation happy or satisfied. Have the ability to turn a negative feedback to a neutral or positive one.
- Work hand in hand with out logistic team to ensure timely despatch of orders based on customer's requests or arrangements.
- Working at our retail store and gaining first hand face-to-face customer service experience as part of your job.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and work with the team to improve this process.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience or isn't averted to working with computers and CRM as well as e-commerce systems on a day to day.
- As we are a small team, during peak seasons, everyone is expected to chip in on order fulfilment, retail, jewellery assemble, special events or the like especially during sale seasons.
- Singaporean and PR based in Singapore
- Diploma or general education Degree or diploma in hospitality
- Experience in a customer service role a plus
- Comfortable using social media platforms, CRM systems to engage with customers across multiple digital channels.
- Fluent command of English, written and spoken.
- Additional knowledge of another language (written or spoken) other than English an advantage.
- Experience in e-commerce/retail an advantage.
Office Location: 1093 Lower Delta Road #05-08 Singapore 169204
Interested? Please email us a CV/resume to email@example.com. Your interview process and impression starts from your very first email to us. Any resumes with missing information as well as a lack of cover letter will not be entertained.
We will only reply to potential short-listed candidates for interview.