We're looking for a responsible, meticulous and positive individual to join our team! We put priority in giving our customers an enjoyable shopping experience and if you take pride in being helpful, a go-getter mindset and a high level of work ethic and integrity we'd love for you to apply.
We are a jewellery brand based in Singapore currently experiencing high growth and stepping out of our online shell. This candidate will work closely with the By Invite Only core operations team and be an instrumental member in helping the brand grow to its best potential.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Genuine in listening to and helping our customers with their requests
- Go-getters and someone who takes initiative
- Happy to work with a small team and a good team player
- Has a high level of professionalism, work ethics and honesty
- Able to step up and take charge to solve problems during uncertain or unexpected situations
- Meticulous in his or her work
Scope of work:
- Working directly with our core team members on all areas of work: operations, logistics, customer service, and retail at our stores.
- Assisting the operations team with inventory management and retail operational tasks
- Assisting with pop up events and retail at our stores (if any)
- Processing online order collections, returns or repairs when needed
- Learn basic jewellery assembly and making
- Singaporean and PR based in Singapore only
- Education requirement: Studying in Polytechnic or University level or higher
- 17 years or older
Office Location: 1093 Lower Delta Road #05-08 Singapore 169204
Internship Pay: $750 and above depending on educational level or experience.
Interested? Please email us a CV/resume with your personal contact details, past experiences (if any) to email@example.com.
Your interview process and impression starts from your very first email to us. Any resumes with missing information as well as a lack of cover letter may not be entertained.
We will unfortunately only be replying to potential short-listed candidates for interview.