We're looking for a responsible, meticulous and positive individual to join our team! We put priority in giving our customers an enjoyable shopping experience and if you take pride in being helpful, a go-getter mindset and a high level of work ethic and integrity we'd love for you to apply.
- This position is going to be based at our office/warehouse
We are a jewellery brand based in Singapore currently experiencing high growth and stepping out of our online shell. This candidate will work closely with the By Invite Only core accounts team and be an instrumental member in helping the brand grow to its best potential.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Meticulous and takes pride in his or her work
- Have an eye and attention for detail
- Go-getter and someone who takes initiative
- A good team player
- Has high level of professionalism, work ethic and honesty
- Able to step up to solve problems during uncertain or unexpected situations.
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Scope of work:
- Working closely with our head accountant and assisting with any administrative paperwork for the company.
- Scan and enter and post purchase invoices into the accounting system, reconcile suppliers’ statement of account to effect payment accurately,
- Pays vendors by scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation,
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions,
- Responsible for timely and accurate month-end closing activities,
- Reimbursement and Disbursement of Petty Cash,
- Update cash position and prepare a monthly bank reconciliation.
- Re-ordering pantry stocks as well as prepare beverages for incoming meeting participants when necessary.
- Handle any logistics or courier arrangement if necessary
- Other Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Head Accountant
- Candidate must have knowledge of bookkeeping
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Bookkeeping, Experience in Xero or Quickbooks
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
Office Location: 1093 Lower Delta Road #05-08 Singapore 169204
Interested? Please email us a CV/resume with your personal contact details, past experiences (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will unfortunately only be replying to potential short-listed candidates for interview. Thank you.