We're looking for a responsible, meticulous and positive individual to join our team as a Human Resources Executive or HR Assistant/Office Manager. We put priority in giving the best support to our team and believe that a happy team equals happy customers.
If you take pride in being helpful team player with a go-getter mindset, high level of work ethic and integrity we'd love for you to apply.
We are a small team jewellery brand based in Singapore currently experiencing high growth and stepping out of our online shell. This candidate will work closely with the By Invite Only founder, finance and team department heads and be an instrumental member in helping every team member grow to their best potential.
In this uncertain time impacted by COVID-19, we are looking for someone who can adapt quickly and think on their feet with the constantly changing and evolving markets.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- A people person
- Go-getters and someone who takes initiative
- A good team player and problem-solver
- Has a high level of professionalism, judgement, work ethic, honesty and discretion
- Able to step up and take charge to solve problems during uncertain or unexpected situations.
- Meticulous in his or her work
- In-depth knowledge of all MOM and Employment rules in Singapore
Scope of work:
- Overall ownership of HRIS, Payroll, & Compensation & Benefits functions which includes monthly payroll and payslip issuance as well as monthly CPF system update to ensure accurate, prompt and timely payment of staff's salary, foreign worker levy or any maintenance of relavant employment insurances
- Assist our retail store managers in verifying timesheets and sales commissions for retail staff and inputting accurate salary figure into payroll system.
- Take lead on setting or tweaking existing onboarding and orientation SOPs for new recruits and guiding the new recruit's direct in-charge in understanding the importance of orientation.
- Assist and advise on current managers on how to best motivate their team members
- Lead or support Head of Departments on off-boarding, including exit interview processes.
- Manage key recruitment brand social channels/platforms such as Linkedin and Glassdoor by encouraging team members or interview candidates to review our interview/hiring processes and also replying to reviews or questions coming in regarding our employment
- Lead in setting, tweaking and managing our existing staff product perks or discounts
- Engage and build great relationships with employees to cultivate a positive work environment. Work with our social chair and head of departments to host and roll out team building events and/or activities
Providing employees with a safe place to work by ensuring that the company follows occupational safety, health rules and MOM employment regulations
- Assist Head of Departments and the CEO or take lead in end-to-end recruitment and act as a advisor and/or support by sharing best-practises on sourcing, scheduling, conducting interviews and selection of candidates
- Recruit foreign workers in compliance with government regulations and process their work pass applications as well as manage foreign work pass matters including application, renewal and cancellation in a timely manner
- Management and maintenance of recruitment listings on various platforms
- Office manager: Handle the office's administrative tasks like replenishing the pantry, logistics with shipments or mail, assist our accounting team with scanning or filing when applicable and the like.
Company Size: 30-45 people by end of 2021 and growing
As we are currently recruiting other roles, final number of team members varies slightly in the coming months.
- Singaporean and PR based in Singapore only
- BA/BS degree from university in business, psychology, sociology, human resource or other relevant field
For HR Executive: Minimum 3 years experience as HR Generalist or Administrator role with the desire to grow towards a leadership position in our HR department
For HR Assistant/Office Manager: 1 year experience with admin related scope. Open to consider entry-level applicants with less than 1 year experience on HR related scopes.
- In-depth knowledge of all MOM and Employment rules in Singapore and other relevant legislations applicable to the workplace
Office Location: 1093 Lower Delta Road #05-08 Singapore 169204
Interested? Please email us a CV/resume with your personal contact details, past experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only reply to potential short-listed candidates for interview. Thank you.