We're looking for a responsible, meticulous and positive individual to join our team! We put priority in giving our customers an enjoyable shopping experience and if you take pride in being helpful, a go-getter mindset and a high level of work ethic and integrity we'd love for you to apply.
- This position is going to be based at our office/warehouse
- Air-conditioned environment
- No heavy-lifting/hard labour required
- Daily fulfilment of online orders
- Quality checking of new arrivals
- Working directly with our operations team on product and inventory management
- Assist our Operations Executive in handling logistics and fulfilment of orders
- Assist Retail Operations team on stocks and packaging replenishments
- Counting of new arrivals
- Tagging of new arrivals and current inventory
- Stocktake of inventory and packaging
- Assisting the Operations team with any ad hoc projects
- Ensuring general tidiness of the warehouse
- Responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures within the office
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency
- Identification of operational risks and opportunity and providing solutions together with the help of relevant departments
- Diploma or General Education Degree
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics Management or a relevant field a plus
- No prior operations experience required however, experience in retail, e-commerce, logistics, fulfilment or product management a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Interested? Please email us at email@example.com
We will get back to you shortly with an interview.