Objectives/Scope of this role:
- Streamline and create policies, processes and strategies that help our company run efficiently and profitably
- Review and improve on existing organizational processes, design innovative approaches for improvement
- Oversee of day to day operations online and in stores (assisting liaising with team lead in the store)
- Inventory management
- Creation of sales or production goals with our Operations Manager and the brand founder
- Identification of issues that may affect sales, production or delivery of services, and creation of solutions to promptly address problems both online and in stores
- Interpretation of data and analytics and report generation
- Working closely with our logistics and customer service team to ensure smooth operations and order fulfillment to our customers
- Plan and execute flows at the store or at events/physical spaces to ensure smooth operations on the day
- Assist in retail or pop up events (if any)
- Assist in quality control of jewellery when necessary
- Training of new staff, part timers or interns for operations or other scopes
- Singaporean and PR based in Singapore only
Minimally Diploma Graduate with 2-3 years of work experience in a relevant field.
Diploma/Degree in Logistics Management or a relevant field a plus.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
Fluent in spoken and written English.
Office Location: 1093 Lower Delta Road #05-08 Singapore 169204
Interested? Please email us a CV/resume with your personal contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of applications, we will only reply to potential short-listed candidates for interview. Thank you.