As media digitally transforms from traditional print to an omni-channel omni-platform experience for our consumers and ourselves, the role of PR has morphed over the years to be dynamic with PR Practitioners transforming into multi-hyphenates to succeed in their scope.
We're looking for a dynamic, meticulous and creative individual with a sunshine positive attitude to join our team as a PR & Communications Representative or Executive!
We put priority in giving our customers an enjoyable shopping experience and if you take pride in being helpful, a go-getter mindset, a high level of work ethic/integrity and a can-do attitude we'd love for you to apply.
We are a jewellery brand based in Singapore currently experiencing high growth and stepping out of our online shell. This candidate will work closely with the By Invite Only marketing team and our founder, Trixie Khong, and be an instrumental member in helping the brand grow to its best potential.
In this uncertain time impacted by COVID-19, we are someone who can adapt and think on their feet and quick to adapt with constantly changing markets, market expectations.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Go-getters and someone who takes initiative
- A good team player and problem-solver
- Has a high level of professionalism, work ethics and honesty.
- Able to step up and take charge to solve problems during uncertain or unexpected situations.
- Meticulous in his or her work.
Scope of work:
Working directly with our core marketing team members on:
- Have a direct hand in creating, managing and executing on KOL & Media engagement strategy
- Writing: Press and media releases, briefs for paid media engagements, reports, content creation, caption writing on socials and so on.
- Managing, creating and executing our Affiliate/Ambassador program
- Work alongside with our marketing manager and our Content Lead in developing a monthly content plan for social media. Creating and PR/newsworthy, meaningful brand content on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Business Linkedin, Google Business Page, and Pinterest
- Managing a PR list and keeping it up to date
- Assist the marketing team in planning and executing brand or media events for press or our VIPs
- Represent the brand during events, hosting KOLs or media at our store or at events
- Have a hand in creating organising and assisting the team in packing of and rolling out press kits and all sponsorship or media send-outs to achieve our brand and marketing objectives
- Assist our marketing team during events or special pop ups (if any)
- Singaporean and PR based in Singapore only
- Education requirement: BA in a relevant field (marketing, communications/New Media or PR)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a PR field either in an agency or in-house
- There will be a hiring test during and/or after the interview and the interview process
Office Location: 1093 Lower Delta Road #05-08 Singapore 169204
Interested? Please email us a CV/resume with your personal contact details, writing examples of press release or media releases to email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of applications, we will only reply to potential short-listed candidates for interview. Thank you.