At By Invite Only, we strive to give our customers the freedom to express their identity and style with the peace of mind that our pieces are safe for the skin.
We are looking for a creative individual with a positive attitude and a penchant for creating content to join our team as a Social Media Intern. This role will join our Marketing Team in ideation, planning, implementing and execution of social media content for campaigns, product launches or events.
If you are a passionate creator who loves making content that resonates with the target audience, we would love for you to apply.
Scope of work:
- Assist the team to craft interesting and engaging social media content across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Assist to organise and schedule content across By Invite Only's social media platforms
- Comfortable to appear in front of the camera, potentially being featured in video content
- Create engaging copywriting captions on By Invite Only's social media platforms
- Assist in preparing weekly and monthly social media reports
- Engage with our community by responding to comments and questions across social media accounts
- Assist with logistics for any KOL seeding
- Assist with logistics for By Invite Only's Brand Ambassador program
- Assist with any ad-hoc matters that may arise
- Assist with the team at photoshoots and creating behind-the-scenes content
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for creative writing
- Possess a keen eye for design, aesthetics, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google Workspaces
- Display exceptional multitasking abilities, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Take initiative, showing resourcefulness and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Show meticulous attention to detail and follow-through on projects
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Have a can-do attitude and is a problem solver
- Passion for fashion and jewellery
Interested? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV/resume that includes your personal contact details, past experiences (if any).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.