Gold Camilla Cubic StudsRegular price
Nickel-free. Safe for Sensitive Skin
Shipping emissions are carbon neutralized
Ethical factories and fair practices
Get this gift wrapped.LEARN MORE
Gift Wrap - $3.00
Get your item gift-ready! A set of gift wrap will include:
- One gift box in a satin dumpling bag
- Suede pouches for every piece of jewellery
- 1 – 2 items will fit one gift box
- Personalised gift message (optional)
Add a personalised gift message of up to 250 characters; one per gift box. Simply include your message in the 'Order Notes' box before checking out. The gift message will be typewritten and added to your package.
*Please note that we do not include receipts with any order. All receipts are sent via email only. Should you require more gift boxes, please add another Gift Wrap to your order.
How to add gift wrapping
- Go to your cart.
- Find Gift Wrapping option at the bottom of your cart.
- Complete all the steps to add gift wrapping.
DETAILS AND MEASUREMENTS
Materials: 0.5 micron 18k gold-plated eco-brass, e-coating, cubic zirconia stones
- Size: approx. 10.8mm x 7mm
Curate an ear stack that is uniquely you with the Camilla Cubic Studs. Stack with simple cuffs and hoops for balance.
Please note: natural stones and pearls are used in our jewellery. Each piece is thus unique, with slight variations in colour, size, and inclusions (i.e. black carbon spots).
All images used are for illustrative purposes. Products are photographed to the best of our abilities.
- Clean jewellery with mild, unscented soap and water to remove sweat & grime
- Avoid acidic solutions and harsh chemicals like perfume
- Store jewellery in a cool, dry place
- Discover complete jewellery care tips here.
Find in store
This system may take some time to update its availability when an item is sold at the stores. Thank you for your kind understanding. As we do not currently allow reservations, we are not able to guarantee that the product you would like to purchase would be available at our store although the above information has listed it to be 'Selling Fast'.