Town Talk Mini 925 Silver SparkleRegular price
Nickel-free. Safe for Sensitive Skin
Shipping emissions are carbon neutralized
Ethical factories and fair practices
GIFT WRAPPING AVAILABLE!LEARN MORE
You can add complementary gift message to personalise your gift. Up to 250 characters can be included per each gift box.
Gift Wrapping - $3.00
Your item comes ready for giving
- Each gift wrap entails one gift box in a satin dumpling bag
- Jewellery pieces come in individual suede pouches
- Gift boxes are able to house 1 - 3 items
*Please note: we do not include receipts with orders. All receipts are sent via email only.
How to add gift wrapping
- Go to your cart.
- Find Gift Wrapping option at the bottom of your cart.
- Complete all the steps to add gift wrapping.
Details & Measurements
- Liquid cleaner: 50ml
Give your silver a deep clean! In just minutes this kit will remove tarnish and restore the shine to 925 silver jewellery and small silver items.
Comes complete with a brush and 925 silver polishing cloth.
Place your silver item in the cleaning fluid for 2 minutes. Use the brush provided to gently clean hard to reach areas. Once clean, rinse the silver in water then dry with a soft cloth. Polish with the 925 Silver Polishing Cloth provided for anti-tarnish protection.
Please note: only use with 925 silver – do not dip gemstones.
Please note: This product cannot be purchased with a gift wrap. If purchased with a gift wrap, the S$3 will be automatically returned as store credit.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
• Clean jewellery with mild, unscented soap and water to remove sweat and grime
• Avoid acidic solutions and harsh chemicals like perfume
• Store jewellery in a cool, dry place
Find in store
As we do not currently allow reservations, we are not able to guarantee that the product you would like to purchase would be available at our store although the above information has listed it to be 'Selling Fast'. This system may take some time to update its availability when an item is sold at the stores. Thank you for your kind understanding