Hiring: Store Supervisor
We're looking for a fun, outgoing and responsible individual to join our team! We put priority in giving our customers an enjoyable shopping experience and if you take pride in being helpful and delivering above and beyond customer service, we'd love for you to apply.
This position is going to be based at one of our four retail stores across Singapore.
We are a small team jewellery brand based in Singapore currently experiencing high growth as we step out of our online shell. With our stores, we are able to better engage with our customers face-to-face and showcase our brand beliefs and pieces more effectively. As such, you will work closely with the By Invite Only team and be an instrumental member in helping the brand grow to its best potential.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Meticulous with high moral and work ethics, someone who takes pride in their work
- Outgoing, not afraid to approach strangers when required
- Genuine and sincere when helping our customers with their requests
- Go-getters – someone who takes initiative!
- Happy to work with a small team and is a good team player
- Professional, honest, and has good work ethics
- Able to step up and take charge to solve problems during uncertain or unexpected situations
Scope of work:
- Business Operations
- Manage & is responsible for all stock inventory, and ensure accuracy on stock audit checks
- Ensure tip top store cleanliness, VM change & display
- Ensure smooth operation & execution of new launches in store
- Ensure all replacements/ exchanges/ refunds/ repairs are processed accordingly to company’s guidelines
- Roster management
- Be the first point of contact on customer feedbacks and is responsible for onwards escalation when required
- Responsible to achieve retail store targets with team
- Recruit and build long-term relationships with customers
- Drive & grow traffic in stores – recruitment, conversion & revisit rate
- Coach SA timely to achieve sales, ATV & UPT KPIs
- Sales Reporting to office team
- Timely feedback of competitors/ mall activities
- People Management
- Build a positive & cohesive team in store
- Ensure smooth integration & orientation of new team members, (SA & PT)
- Partner with Retail & Ops Manager/ Area Manager on individual SA training to motivate team to work towards achieving sales target & KPIs
- Singaporean and PR only
- 21 years old and above preferred
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as a team lead/supervisor or store manager is required for this position
- Required Skill(s): Cashiering, Stock taking, Rostering of Team schedules, maintaining high standards of the brand and the store, hiring and training of your team members, Inventory Management, Customer Service
- 44 hours/week, 5-day work week
Interested? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV/resume that includes your personal contact details, past experiences (if any).
We will get back to you shortly with an interview.