14k White Gold Solaire White Topaz RingRegular price
Finishing:  Solid White Gold
Nickel-free. Safe for Sensitive Skin
Shipping emissions are carbon neutralized
Ethical factories and fair practices
ENJOY COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAP.LEARN MORE
Add a complimentary, personalised gift message of up to 250 characters; one per jewellery item. Simply include your message in the 'Add a personalised gift message' box before adding the item to cart. The gift message will be typewritten and added to your package.
All fine jewellery will come with complimentary gift wrap. This includes:
- Gift boxes for every piece of jewellery
- Satin dumpling bags for each gift box
- Jewellery care card
- Personalised gift message (optional)
*Please note that we do not include receipts with any order. All receipts are sent via email only.
DETAILS AND MEASUREMENTS
Materials: 14k recycled solid gold, white topaz
- US 5 – 15.6mm/0.62" width
- US 6 – 16.6mm/0.65" width
- US 7 – 17.2mm/0.68" width
Handcrafted 14K solid white gold, set with white topazes.
Embellished with dazzling white topazes, Solaire is a captivating addition to a fine collection.
Our gldsmth collection continues to grow with Edition 06.
Please note: natural stones and pearls are used in our jewellery. Each piece is thus unique, with slight variations in colour, size, and inclusions (i.e. black carbon spots).
All images used are for illustrative purposes. Products are photographed to the best of our abilities.
- Clean jewellery with mild, unscented soap and water to remove sweat & grime
- Avoid acidic solutions and harsh chemicals like perfume
- Store jewellery in a cool, dry place
- Discover complete jewellery care tips here.
Find in store
This system may take some time to update its availability when an item is sold at the stores. Thank you for your kind understanding. As we do not currently allow reservations, we are not able to guarantee that the product you would like to purchase would be available at our store although the above information has listed it to be 'Selling Fast'.